Thursday, July 5, 2012

Crazy Love

Well, life has been pretty crazy lately.  So, I did not get those pictures from the airshow up (obviously).  We're moving in 2 1/2 weeks!  Ben will graduate in 2 1/2 weeks!  It's so crazy!
Speaking of crazy... look how fast our little angels are growing!  We are so in love with them (hence the title!).  They are the sweetest boys, and so fun.  Jacob is so full of energy & trying to do everything he sees mommy and daddy doing!  And Aaron has the most tender little heart.  He's such a happy baby.  Both boys are doing great.  Jacob had his little friend, Riley, over to play last week.  Normally he is kinda scared of her, but not last week!  He kept hugging and kissing her, and stroking her hair.  It was so sweet!
Hopefully I will get to update you all soon!  That is my goal for Sunday! :)  Meanwhile, here's a few pictures to enjoy from the last few weeks.

Laura






3 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOSH. I think I am in love with those boys!!! ;) They are getting so big and I can't wait to snuggle them!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron is looking more like Jacob, but I think he looks a little more like Ben than Jacob does. They are SOO cute!!! :) Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron has gotten so big! And Jacob is looking older too! Kids grow so quickly!

    ReplyDelete